June 18, 2010

Old Collages


Did I ever show you these collages? They are done in a mini square sketchbook, about 10cm x 10cm. I made them a long time ago, as a quick, spontaneous warm-up practice. It didn't last long and I made only about 5. These are the best ones. I'm thinking about doing these again with lots of scraps of pretty paper I collected. After all, the sketchbook isn't filled yet!

Sorry for the lack of updates.. I'm doing okay though.
How are you feeling these days? How about the illustrated book? ;)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Jinnie, I don't think I've seen these before. I like them! :) I'm ok... I guess I can say my labor has started. I'm waiting out my contractions - for them to get more regular and stronger before heading to the hospital. It's been starting and stopping since Thurs! I've taken a break from all work now and won't be touching any, including the book till after I've settled in with the baby. It's tiring being preggie! I seem to have lost the "drive". :( But I do hope I'll get it back when I've settled into motherhood. Will keep you updated when I've popped!